Skip to main content

Doors to many abundance

 I'm a life coach and I've learnt the law of attraction in my 30s. (LOA= Law of attraction =The Secret to manifesting  abundance, dreams and many more...) 


I used to wonder why are most Muslims poor (showcased by news and media) And I wanted to help myself and others as well and so I learnt lots from many teachers from various parts of the world...


(U may wonder what is the evidence that all I've learnt actually work? How abundant am I? I'm not a materialistic person. I don't collect land, homes, investments portfolio, toys like cars etc but I collect experiences in exploration. 

To date, I've wandered about 50 countries and hope to Continue till all 196+in this lifetime InsyaAllah. And travel =$$$$. This is the only thing, I can n hope to share: abundance in dreams. ) 


If you are new to law of attraction, watch or read the book, the Secret


Anyway, most of my LOA teachers' religions and basic foundation are of Christianity (i don't discriminate in a world of knowledge, I am open to learn from all walks of life. Because I realised when I learn from them, they only reminded what I was taught in Islam and forgotten) .


And so, when I was searching for more hifz tips online, I chanced upon same Hafiz Ustaz from Indonesia who empowers peeps to not only work/take action but to memorise the Quran in verses that aid abundance to keep on rolling.


And what I love is the way he presents them in a positive, thing good of Allah and believe that abundance is definitely coming or is readily available for us, as promised.


And the points he showcased are some of the points I learnt and engraved in me, in the law of attraction. 


For example - the more gratitude the more abundance, the more money we need in a hurry, the more we should give to those closest to us who are in need, think well of the Creator of Abundance because often we think negative about Him when we don't get what we want in an instant and many more....


This is the vid, in Indonesian Malay. 

https://youtu.be/qsKyrbezwxw?si=KdQpK1lY_Gu4E0H9


The Quranic verses focused on abundance and attracting them are:


Recite and memorise the Quranic verses to open many doors of abundance... 


By taking action/work 

    1. 53:39

    2. 2:168

    3. 2:172

    4. 7:96

    5. 46:15

    6. 17:78-82

    7. 73:1-20

    8. 15:9

    9. 54:17,22,32,40

    10. 51:18



Special 3: 35-39 (37,38,39)


By gratitude /shukur

14:7


3rd Super special but must do the rest first

(solat tahajjud often only but still must 1st ikhtiar/take action like work, render services etc)

9: 103

9:60

Bonus

2:261-263


Tips:

First get close to Allah the owner of all abundance.

Be serious in your intention and work towards it - getting abundance. 

Feel positive towards Allah. 

Quran 2:139 safa marwa ponder the area, there was absolute nothing for the child Prophet Ismail pbuh to drink but in the end there is zam2 after his mother (pbuh) went sa'ie 7x.

Parents especially mothers' supplication for children is powerful. So treat your parents well too. 

For everything u received, donate a certain percentage no matter how small. 

Say good things, forgive n forget. Don't say words u may regret if u help someone especially. 

If there are opportunities, chase after them. 

Everything we do, always intent because of the Almighty.

Infaq/donate/gift - always the best products from the best. 


5 main groups to help:-

1st - parents. 

2nd-the closest loved ones (family, relatives, neighbours etc) 

3rd - orphans

4th - poor peeps

5th - peeps who have difficulty on the road/journey (travel?) Students too...

(My tip - we are only as abundant as we allowed ourselves to be. I believe we each have a glass ceiling of what we are worthy to receive. That has to be smashed. Because Allah is the Almighty and His abundance is beyond anything we ever can imagined out together...

And so as students, sometimes we make ourselves super small just to fulfil our daily needs. We choose the most inferior products n cheapest option. We skimp here n there. 

But what if u enlarge urself believing we are worthy of the best things in life and hereafter? 

I used to practise holding a 100 dollar bill n imagining buying the best product for myself until eventually when money comes, I have a certain quality of life set up within me and many such levels of abundance are then magnetised towards me. 

Believe we are worthy and that is a huge start to start being a good receiver. And being grateful daily, of the tiniest abundance also helps a lot). 


Hope these helps. 

Sometimes I blog on the go (why? How do we know when our last breath is, I don't want to die with words still in my head n not out there inspiring, empowering others) and may need many attempts to correct/edit the blog post.

 Forgive me. 

Popular posts from this blog

At-Taisir method : 30 days to memorise Quran

I've learnt lots from this video (below) . It's in Indonesian (Malay)... By Ustaz Adi Hidayat  I wanted to see his method in teaching his students hifz, using numbers.  1. And I learnt that those who memorise Quran are called hamilun Quran, pregnant with Quran. When we are pregnant, we take great care to ensure we eat halal, watch halal, speak Halal, listen Halal and more with our senses.  The same with Quran, when we memorised Quran, we have to take great care to ensure we are protecting Quran within us.  2. I learnt also that... to memorise Quran is not because we want to be hafiz but to memorise just because of Allah. That's it. Ikhlas. Or to be Hifz Teacher or to bring families to paradise etc.  Release all that.  Those are just bonus if Allah wants to gift to us.  https://youtu.be/AJOQrqJrSf4?si=qxI5kzKDcFJcGH3m 3. And if we have difficulty memorising the Quran, do not lose heart and assume that we are not capable but perhaps Allah wants to rewards us with more merits

Sura A'la helps to remember with God's will

 I thought, I had completed Sura Jinn hifz by now. But I'm stuck.  For whatever reasons unknown to me, I can only memorised 7 ayat. Yes it has been marinating in me for so long.  I wallow in my sappy disappointment and it didn't help much. And so I forced myself and it is worse.  And so I took a longer break from my teacher.  It feels heavy too (as taught by my teacher, I have to ignore all these as excuses to stop hifz due to syaithan) but as an energy healing coach, I have to find out is it because of the energetic vibe of every sentence and it's meaning? I'm super sensitive. And so perhaps, I need to reflect more and deeper on them.  Anyway...  My hifz teacher taught me that challenges like this can be solved by holding/placing my hand on head (for brain actually) and recite Sura Al-A'la ayat 6 for 3 times: سنقرئك فلا تنسى Hope that helps.  Also, I have issues with my heart recently.... Just heaviness n extra heart activeness whenever I'm stressful to face th

Neglected Quranic verses

​i used to be so afraid of forgetting the Quranic verses memorized that i actually slow down my pace when i was younger. Peeps wanted to complete within 1-3 years, i wanted 10-30 years. The fear of meeting up with God in the hereafter with incomplete forgotten Quranic verses and the punishments promised. Instead of getting heavenly crowns for my parents, i fear i get otherwise. (May Allah protect us all) Nevertheless, this time i resolute to do better insyaAllah with God’s guidance and permission.  This invitation is truly a gift like no other. I have shared my passion for hifz during my youths and not many want to do it. Perhaps the weight of it felt super huge and heavy for some.  From what Ive experienced, there is a fine line between heaven and hell for hifz students. For sure, we will be tested not just in hifz but in life itself and what we have memorised -how are we going to implement them in our lives? I was once a quranic teacher teaching both adults and youths the basic readi