Skip to main content

Melodious Recitations tunes helps

Sometimes to aid our hifz we need teachers with melodious voices and tunes….


These are some of my favorite reciters



  • My first teacher whom i love the melody for Quran and easy for me to memorize with tunes -Saad Ghamidi



  • If all else failed and i get bored (monotony can make me feel restless), i change to Mishary, Bandar Baleela, Yaser Dosari and whoever in the many endless list of beautiful Quranic recitation on youtube n mp3… 

Popular posts from this blog

At-Taisir method : 30 days to memorise Quran

I've learnt lots from this video (below) . It's in Indonesian (Malay)... By Ustaz Adi Hidayat  I wanted to see his method in teaching his students hifz, using numbers.  1. And I learnt that those who memorise Quran are called hamilun Quran, pregnant with Quran. When we are pregnant, we take great care to ensure we eat halal, watch halal, speak Halal, listen Halal and more with our senses.  The same with Quran, when we memorised Quran, we have to take great care to ensure we are protecting Quran within us.  2. I learnt also that... to memorise Quran is not because we want to be hafiz but to memorise just because of Allah. That's it. Ikhlas. Or to be Hifz Teacher or to bring families to paradise etc.  Release all that.  Those are just bonus if Allah wants to gift to us.  https://youtu.be/AJOQrqJrSf4?si=qxI5kzKDcFJcGH3m 3. And if we have difficulty memorising the Quran, do not lose heart and assume that we are not capable but perhaps Allah wants to rewards us with more merits

Sura A'la helps to remember with God's will

 I thought, I had completed Sura Jinn hifz by now. But I'm stuck.  For whatever reasons unknown to me, I can only memorised 7 ayat. Yes it has been marinating in me for so long.  I wallow in my sappy disappointment and it didn't help much. And so I forced myself and it is worse.  And so I took a longer break from my teacher.  It feels heavy too (as taught by my teacher, I have to ignore all these as excuses to stop hifz due to syaithan) but as an energy healing coach, I have to find out is it because of the energetic vibe of every sentence and it's meaning? I'm super sensitive. And so perhaps, I need to reflect more and deeper on them.  Anyway...  My hifz teacher taught me that challenges like this can be solved by holding/placing my hand on head (for brain actually) and recite Sura Al-A'la ayat 6 for 3 times: سنقرئك فلا تنسى Hope that helps.  Also, I have issues with my heart recently.... Just heaviness n extra heart activeness whenever I'm stressful to face th

Neglected Quranic verses

​i used to be so afraid of forgetting the Quranic verses memorized that i actually slow down my pace when i was younger. Peeps wanted to complete within 1-3 years, i wanted 10-30 years. The fear of meeting up with God in the hereafter with incomplete forgotten Quranic verses and the punishments promised. Instead of getting heavenly crowns for my parents, i fear i get otherwise. (May Allah protect us all) Nevertheless, this time i resolute to do better insyaAllah with God’s guidance and permission.  This invitation is truly a gift like no other. I have shared my passion for hifz during my youths and not many want to do it. Perhaps the weight of it felt super huge and heavy for some.  From what Ive experienced, there is a fine line between heaven and hell for hifz students. For sure, we will be tested not just in hifz but in life itself and what we have memorised -how are we going to implement them in our lives? I was once a quranic teacher teaching both adults and youths the basic readi